Route 55: Day trip to Lanesboro, MN
Saturday, September 28, 2019 @ 6:45 AM
Grundy County Campus
The deadline to register for this trip is Sept 25.
The Amish Tour is full, but you can still participate in other activities through out the day!
Carpool from the church parking lot at 6:45 am. Returning later that evening.
Many optional activities through out the day:
- Bluffscape Amish Tour between10:00-1:00. Cost $30 per person
- Self-guided Amish CD tour, cost $26 per car
- Canoe, Kayak and Bike Rentals
- Unique shopping & museums, Art Center
- Group Lunch at 1:00 pm
- Commonweal Theater Production at 1:30pm. Cost $35 per person.
- History Alive Pop Up Plays at 1:00 & 3:00. Cost $10 per person.
- Group Bike ride at 2:00 pm with a stop at the Whalen Pie Shop.
If you want to stay overnight, please make your own reservations & plan to drive seperately.
Need More Information?
or (641) 485-3608